Please enter banners and links.
In all districts, e-Districts scheme has been implemented by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department in collaboration with the Information Technology Department and the National Informatics Centre for rendering service to the people.
Common Service Centre’s numbering 10,809 throughout the state facilitate submission of application for issuance of 5 kinds
of certificates i.e Community, Income, Nativity, First Graduate, and Deserted Women Certificates electronically. As per G.O. (Ms) No. 260, Revenue and Disaster Management [RA3(2)] Department, dated 17.08.2017, the following
15 more services have been included in the scheme, namely
- Agriculture Income Certificate
- Small/ Marginal Farmers Certificate
- Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Certificate for the loss of Educational Records due to the Disasters
- No Male Child Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- License under Pawn Broker Act
- Money Lender License
- Other Backward Community Certificate. The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu has launched the online delivery of the above services through Video-conferencing on 1.3.2018.
So far 72,70,987 certificates have been issued to the public through e-district scheme, during the period from 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2018.